Re: Help

To: dehahn59@gte.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 14:13:21 -0400
Darryl,
Your question is very broad and would probably take a book in order to answer
properly.  Along those lines, if you dont already own a couple of TR6 books, I
think many would recommend picking up these books since they would answer many
of your questions and you could have them with you when you were working on the
car.  One is by Roger Williams and is titled How To Restore the TR250/TR6.  The
Second is the Bentley Factory Manual.  A third is Dan Masters TR6 electrical
manual.  And a fourth is the Haynes TR6 manual.  You will drop a little over a
$100 for all of them, but they will be invaluable for you.  I know some are
available through 6-pack, http://www.6-pack.org.  A google search on the web
will also produce many results.  After taking a look at the book, should you
have specific questions or need clarification regarding some aspect of your
rebuild, then you can always post specific questions to the list, there are
many people who are well qualified to help you through your rebuild.  Also, the
buckeyetriumphs.org website, and www.vtr.org are also two excellent sources for
information.  Hope this helps, best of luck.
Aaron CropleyTopsham, Maine