Won't Start

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Won't Start
From: StuBeatty@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 15:39:08 EDT
Last weekend I was at the Vintage Races at Mosport Ontario. A great weekend
of racing and cars. I meet Burt Levy and asked him about getting signed copies
of his book. I cannot remember who on the list asked about this earlier. He
says there is a website and e-mail address on the opening pages of the book and
if you send him a request, he will send out signed copies of the book.

Last weekend the car ran great. Today I went to take it out for a drive and
she will not start, will not crank over, nothing. The battery tests fine, no
bad fuses, all wires connected up top. I have not actually checked the starter
as it is hidden under three carbs and a heat shield. I will get under the car
later this afternoon to check things out. The car has Allison XR 700 electronic
ignition which has not caused any problems like this before.

Any suggestions?

Stuart Beatty
76 Carmine
Belleville Ontario