Re: Tools

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tools
From: "Nathaniel Steiner" <nathaniel_steiner@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 19:30:57 -0600
Maybe this shows my history as an owner of several vintage Jeeps, or perhaps
my training as a military aircraft maintainer, but most anything can be
fixed with the following two tools:
WD40 and DUCT TAPE.
If it moves and it shouldn't, use Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move but should,
use WD40.

Also Jim, with respect to electrical systems, remember that everthing
electrical is powered by smoke.  This truth is evidenced by the fact that
after the smoke has leaked out, the electrical component will not work
anymore.

Nate Steiner
CF140U