RE: Rockers, (stock or otherwise)

To: "'Chuck Arnold'" <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>,
Subject: RE: Rockers, (stock or otherwise)
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 20:52:07 -0400
Chuck, Nick

The centerline distance between the threaded hole used for the adjuster
stud, and the center of the roller should be .280" The distance from the
pillar contact point to the center line of the roller should be .230"

To: 6pack digest
Subject: re: TSI Rockers

Mine did not line up well either.  I also used the Moss solid spacers.
I had to use different shims, and machine the ends of some of the
spacers to get  good location of rocker tip to valve stem.  Worked out
well in the end.  Be sure to allow for some play due to expansion.
Chuck
From: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>
Subject: TSI Roller Rockers

BlankHi Gang,
    I bought a set of TSI Roller Rockers last winter and I'm just
getting
them installed and I noticed that the roller tips don't line up with the

valve stem very well at all. I put a call into Ted and I'm sure he'll
get
back to me Monday. I was just wondering if anyone else out there had the

same problem with TSI rollers. I know they are installed correctly ,
with
the washers installed in correct places.
Thanks ,
Nick Gemas

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a
name of chuck.arnold.vcf]