GL 4

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: GL 4
From: YeOldEd@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:41:34 EDT
Regarding recent threads.

With difficulty, located a source for StaLube 80W90 Hypoid, (API  GL4), in S.
Cal. It was at Freeway Auto, at Avery Parkway and the 405. They restock
regularly. About $18 a gallon. They don't ship. They also have a couple of
replacements for PH 3600 oil filters. I would think that any store offering
StaLube
products could get the API GL4 gear oil.

While in the store, I happened to notice a 1 1/2 ton "scissors" jack, about
the same size as the original, but much better built, so concourse judges would
spot it right away!

NFI, of course.

Mike N

CC75088L