RE: Exhaust options continued...

To: "'Alan'" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Exhaust options continued...
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:04:39 -0400
I installed the same system last year. I love the sound, but it is a little
louder than I wanted. I was coming down from a clapped out Ansa system so
this is still a relief. I have heard tell of some in-line baffles sold by
Whitney. Is it folly to think of inserting these in the pipes, or is it
feasible? I don't want to ruin the performance, but a small reduction in
sound level would be absolutely perfect.

Any experience/advice out there in the massed minds?

Mark Hooper