Re: Gunst and Bent Fingers

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gunst and Bent Fingers
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 14:42:11 -0400
Dick,

Recently, I installed a new B&B clutch(bent fingers) in my TR6.  I had an
older B&B clutch/w flat fingers in my TR250 & used that TO bearing as it did
NOT squeal.  Figured it should be OK.  WRONG...

As soon as you put any pressure on the pedal it squeals, but only at that
moment.  In other words with the pedal to the floor, no squeal & with it all
the way out no squeal.

I have a Gunst Bearing, but I didn't want to use it in my TR6, but I may
have to??

Todd