Wrong size studs on wheel hub of TR250

To: <6Pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wrong size studs on wheel hub of TR250
From: "Bruce Moxon" <bamxn@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 07:29:15 -0400
I was mounting new minilites on my TR250 and all was well until I was on the
last wheel. I discovered that the lugs were not fitting on the front studs. It
seems the stud is slightly larger in diameter. In looking up the part on Moss,
all TR's have the same part # for the replacement studs. So now I'm bewildered
as to what stud the po had put on the hub.

Can I just purchase new studs and replace? Can the old ones be removed without
taking the hub assembly off of car? Are there any special tools required for
removal? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bruce
TR250