Rooms for TRF

To: 6 pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rooms for TRF
From: Dale <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 13:19:05 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings

In past posts some one was looking for rooms for the Roadster Factory event. At
out last meeting two of our members that had booked room now find they will
have to give them up. I have details for one of the rooms but as of today not
the other. See below.

Its the Super 8 Indiana.  For 2 nights August 8th & 9th a Friday and Saturday.
I believe it is for twin beds and the rate was $62 per night.  It will cancel
by the end of June if no one wants it.

If you are interested please contact me and I will put you in touch with the
individual.

tpdwinch@yahoo.com
Dale Morgan
TTR Activities Coordinator