RE: (no subject)

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: (no subject)
From: Andrew Packard <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 20:06:44 -0400
Bob:
Please include a subject on your postings.  Otherwise, the email looks
suspicious to open.

Maybe on a lift where you can stand comfortably under the car and have a tall
enough jack, you could manuever the diff enough to get it in and out.  The
front mounting on the diff is tricky to get over the lower lip of the frame to
position the unit correctly, and that's with the exhaust out.  I think you
would have significant problems with the exhaust in.
Andy
CD6521L