Rear transmission seal - fixed!

To: 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear transmission seal - fixed!
From: Jay Snable <jsnable@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 14:57:29 -0700
I thought I would report back on my leaking transmission. I decided to
try a speedi-sleeve, and it is working great after a few hours of
driving around. I ordered it from Kragen, Chicago Rawhide #99167. It
was 25.99 plus shipping and was a snap to install.

As far as the round vs. square flange question, they are
interchangeable (thanks to Buckeye Triumphs site).

That is the last of the big leaks! Knock on wood dash...

Jay
'73 TR6