Wiring for Bosch Alternator on TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring for Bosch Alternator on TR6
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:07:45 -0400
Hello folks. Over the weekend I replaced the old Delco alternator on my TR6
with a Bosch unit I bought over the winter. I want to confirm that I have
the wiring correct. The labels are different from the Delco. The Bosch
alternator has three terminals B+, D+, and +. Here is how I have it wired:

B+ to thick brown/white wire with large connector. The only place it can go.
D+ to brown/yellow. This goes to the indicator light.
+ to brown wire. I think this is the sense terminal.

Can that's done this conversion confirm this is correct? It seems to be
working but just want to make sure.

Thanks,
Hugh Fader
72 TR6