Re: DPO Screw Ups

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DPO Screw Ups
From: Jadewey211@cs.com
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:09:00 EDT
In a message dated 4/26/03 11:14:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com writes:

> Ashford Little asked: Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:53:25 -0400
>  From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
>  Subject: Hypothetical question
>
>  Without doing a ground-up restoration, how many years will it take to
>  figure out all the screw-ups the DPO's have instilled on your car?
>
>  Grrrrr,
>   After great scientific consideration I have concluded that the answer is
> the cube of the number of bolts and washers in a TR 6 times 3.14.
Seriously,
> without DPOs consider how much more difficult it would be for us to feel so
> superior.  Of course I refuse to discuss a few of the modifications I made
> my current car (therefore I am not the DPO) that I later learned (mostly
from
> this forum) were real screw ups.Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR 6

And to add to that.....for those of us NOT doing (myself included) a
concourse restoration, remember that someday long after we've moved on to
other projects....we will be the ones being referred to as DPO's. :-)

Jeff Dewey, Secretary
Richmond Triumph Register