h4 halogens

To: "'mbullard@hawaii.rr.com'" <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>
Subject: h4 halogens
From: Walt Philipson <WaltP@Anspach.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:13:27 -0400
Mark,

I have H4's on my TR6 and love them. They provide better lighting than my
newer cars. Jeff is correct in that they will draw too much current for the
switch, which if nothing else, results in a significant voltage drop at the
lights negating much of the improvement. I installed relays. Check out
Daniel Stern lighting. He has complete kits for the conversion. He also has
some good schematics on the site, as does Dan Masters in his book, for this
conversion. Adding the relays would probably help the stock circuit produce
more light as well.

http://lighting.mbz.org/

nfi etc.

Walt Philipson