Re: Sputtering under acceleration

To: jjtarnow@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Sputtering under acceleration
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 07:13:10 -0400
Josh,

I'm betting that one or both of the diaphragms have small tears.  Remove
them and stretch them a bit to check.  I just went through this exercise
on my car.  I first checked the fuel filters...turned out to be the
diaphragms.  $3.00 each from TRF.

BTW - this was the first time I replaced the fuel filter since installing
my fuel shutoff/diverter valve.  Worked like a charm....no mess.

Good luck,
Jay