Re: Lug nut torque (NLBC)

To: <MJSUKEY@cs.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Lug nut torque (NLBC)
From: "Pallones" <ppallones@core.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 22:25:03 -0400
Marty

I work at Alcoa Wheel and Forged Products in Cleveland, where we make many
forged auto wheels (I believe some for the Ford F-150).  I've been to
Kentucy Truck (Ford) where the F-150 is assembled.  I'm not sure if that is
what you have.

Attached is the website where you can download the service manual.  Hope
this helps.

http://www.alcoawheels.com/maint/service/index.asp

Phil Pallone
74TR6

(I'm in plant engineering - I can keep the forging presses running, but know
little about marketing or sales of the products.  I would love to forge a
set for my TR!).