RE: Rear springs

To: "'Tarnow, Joshua'" <jtarnow@lehman.com>,
Subject: RE: Rear springs
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 09:11:23 -0500
Josh, removing/replacing the rear springs is one of the easier jobs you
will do on your TR6.  It's just a matter of removing the rear wheel,
jacking up the trailing arm, placing a jack stand under the frame, and
then unbolting the shock link.  Then slowly lower the trailing arm until
the rear spring can be removed.

I would suggest picking up a Bentley's manual, if you don't already have
one, as it describes in decent detail most operations you will perform
on your car.

Cheers, and good luck.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2