Re: Factory Hardtop

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Factory Hardtop
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 19:23:17 -0500
Not only that, Ryan, but some of the seals are pretty hard to come-by. I have
had my eyes and ears open for anyone with a rear window seal available for a
factory steel hardtop. Nothing found yet! The one I have on back-order at TRF
may be some months in coming, they say. But sometimes, folks who deal with
automotive window glass can fabricate a window seal for you, if you give them
dimensional info. That's what I may end up doing, too.

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO