Embarrassingly absent-minded question

To: "6pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Embarrassingly absent-minded question
From: Andrew Packard <apackard@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:58:42 -0500
Please help:
While my TR250 engine is out of the car, I removed all of the external engine
parts (fuel pump, distributor, engine mounting brackets, oil pressure sensor,
etc) to degrease and paint the block.  All went well, but now, at reassembly,
I found a tapped hole about one o'clock up from the oil filter.  Can someone
tell me what goes there?  It may just require a bolt, but I don't think I would
have taken that off.  I'm a little frustrated with myself that I didn't
document better, but everything seem so obvious at the time.  I'd appreciate it
if someone can take a quick look at their car for me.
Andy
CD6521L