Re: glaze in my window

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: glaze in my window
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:39:37 -0500
You don't understand? Comprehensive insurance covers glass damage, among
other things fire, theft, wind, etc.). So, when windshield glass gets damaged
by 10 zillion pits from road sand over the years, to me it's damaged glass.
Just consider the first time you "point" such a windshield towards the sun!
All the washing doesn't help. All I'm saying is it would be nice if this kind
of damage was covered by the Comprehensive insurance clause of my insurance.
I don't have muffler insurance...

Dave