roller rockers

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: roller rockers
From: "Gene Holtzclaw" <motrv8d@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 01:10:55 +0000
Just wanted to drop a note to say that I ordered a set of Jim Swarthouts
roller rockers. I recieved them within a week of sending my check. Am
looking forward to putting them on to see for myself the difference. They
came packaged very well and have very complete, detailed instructions. About
the only thing that I can't understand is that they are less than half of
what other suppliers charge for RRs. No FI at all, just wanted to see for
myself after all the discussion on RRs. Will let everyone know how it goes.