Re:Re: car value question

To: g.dito@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re:Re: car value question
From: mbarre@juno.com
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 12:30:31 GMT
Thanks Greg.
Great info.  Absolute truism that anything is only worth what someone else is
willing to pay...  Regardless of the emotion that owners often attach to their
"babies". Those 2 cars on EBay a very nice.  If they are 5 I concur that mine
is a solid 4.  I definitely know what you mean about putting more in than they
are worth.  I am working on a TR3A project and just struck a deal with a guy to
do the paint & body while I am gone.  Paid $500 (10 years ago) for the car and
so far doing everything myself I have almost $10K in it - chassis and all
running gear are done.  I am expecting to end up with $7K in the paint & body
and I will still need to install the interior and finish it up.  Definitely the
best way to go is to buy one already done. Anyone restoring these to the nth
degree should hopefully enjoy it as they will never get all their $$ out.

I will probably just store mine and enjoy it when I return.

Matt

---------- "Gregory Dito" <g.dito@worldnet.att.net> writes:

Matt,

RED ALERT, WARNING! : I am not an appraiser, never was and don't plan to be!
:-)