Re: Clean Up

To: ralittle2@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Clean Up
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 07:51:15 -0500
I've used the Simple Green product and it's ok for some applications.
One thing to consider is the corrosion it causes on aluminum.  My
brother-in-law is very involved with aircraft maintenenace in the Coast
Guard and told me that it's use has been prohibited for that reason.  I
recently started using the Castrol "purple" degreasing product and I must
say that I am very surprised at how well it works.  I don't know if this
product also causes corrosion.  I hadn't found anything that worked as
well as kerosene and Gunk but this stuff is good.

Jay