firewall stuff

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: firewall stuff
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:58:48 EST
I've finally done it.  The engine bay is painted, and I'm beginning to put it
all back together.  Unfortunately what seemed so obvious before the tear down
is clear as mud now.    1. Where does the hood release exit the fire wall and
how is it routed?  2.  Where does the oil pressure line exit the firewall?
3. There are two large holes to the left of where the steering column comes
through the firewall.  Which one is for the speedo cable, and what is the
other one for? 4 On the passenger side there are three sets of holes (two of
which are obviously for the rubber hood thingys.  What is the third pair of
holes for?  I can't believe I don't remember this stuff.  Should have written
it down.
Joe Davis