Re: Tan Furflex

To: skip@pobox.com
Subject: Re: Tan Furflex
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:38:59 -0500
ah, cmon Skip, where's your sense of futility!

Anyway, there aren't any TR dealers around anymore, but there are Range
Rover dealers...& if they happen to have a spare section of it or even to
visit a junk yard & pull some out of a wreck??

I need one loooonnnggg piece to fit around both doors & the surrey backlight
frame.

Todd