Re: Tires

To: pjgraffam@juno.com
Subject: Re: Tires
From: Mark Riddle <dunamis6@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 17:19:43 -0500
Al,
I have those same "Sprint STs" on my "restoration". I got them in '79.
It has been off the road since '81 though, so my memory is not real
"fresh". As I recall they did a fairly good job of replacing the tires
that were on it at the time (not redlines), but I would say there are
probably many more alternatives out there.
I think I am going with a 205/70-15 when I am ready (soon I hope). Still
do not know what brand yet though.

Cheers

Mark Riddle