Re: eBay Credit Card scam -- no LBC content

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: eBay Credit Card scam -- no LBC content
From: Charlie Shaw <charlie.shaw@acsalaska.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 20:02:09 -0900
You may also want to delete all of your "cookies". That is how they know
you were at the site. One sure way to stop any future email is to fill out
the form and be extremely "creative" when you do it, in other words nothing
that is real. My wife was getting this three and four times a week until I
filled out the information and returned it to the sender, I was very
creative. No more phony email.

Charlie Shaw