Falcon exhaust - update

To: 6pack@autox.team.net;, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Falcon exhaust - update
From: Charlie Shaw <charlie.shaw@acsalaska.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 19:48:36 -0900
Well the deed is done. Thanks to all that replied and especially Robert
Gannon. His tip about starting from the rear and fitting to the head pipe
really worked well. Only took about 3 hours and that included welding a
bracket between the frame rails at the rear to hang the silencers. I did
not have to cut any pipes and everything, the pipes, tucks up nice and neat
in the frame rails. The sound is great and I will be checking on
performance as the week progresses.

Thanks to all that sent suggestions and pictures. It really helps to have
experience guiding your work. Thanks again.

Charlie Shaw
75 TR6 CF39093UO
With Falcon Stainless Exhaust
Anchorage, Alaska (No snow and driving in March)