Door spacing

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door spacing
From: Josh Tarnow <jjtarnow@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 17:47:16 -0800 (PST)
Hi all...I have a question regarding my door alignment. The driver side door is
not closing flush against the body. It's only protruding 1/4 inch or so..the
frame/body is in great shape so I don't think it's due to any sag. It seems
like the rubber door strip could be "in the way" so I hesitate to move the
strike plate out of concern that I won't be able to close the door without
massive force. Is there a way the PO could have installed the incorrect strip
or installed it incorrectly?