Where to start

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Where to start
From: mbullard <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:48:36 -0800 (PST)
'O wise and great ones,

For those of you who haven't followed the acquisition thread, I've just
purchased a '74 TR6 (Pimento/Chestnut) on Ebay in Indianoplis and taken it
to Honolulu.  I am the second owner and the car has about 81k miles on it.

The interior is completly shot, engine currently not running (timing issue
I'm currently working on)and a significant amount of rust (all four fenders
has some amount of rust, both rocker panels and how deep I haven't
determined yet and a little coming through on the back deck.)

My original plan was to get it home and immediately take care of the rust
issues as the salt air here will just make matter worse.

My question is what is the best order to tackle the work ahead.  I was
planning on doing body work, engine work and then interior.

Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Aloha,

Mark Bullard
'74 TR6
CF24345U