Rusty brake line connections

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rusty brake line connections
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:48:55 -0500
List,

I'm having trouble removing the brake line connections at the PDWA
switch. I need to remove the brake MC, Servo, clutch MC, and lines for
painting the engine compartment.

I've sprayed the PDWA switch with Blaster a couple of times over the
last fews days, but no go.

I'm afraid of heat, because I don't want to fry the PDWA. They are
expensive, and I think Nelson said some can't be rebuilt.

Any ideas? Just more Blaster and patience? I'm about ready to cut the
brake lines at the PDWA, and then get a socket on it after it's out of
the car.

I'm using the typical brake line wrench -- looks like a box end with an
opening -- can't remember what they're called.

Thanks,

Don Malling