RE: Dings on daily drivers

To: "'Paula J. Graffam'" <pjgraffam@juno.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Dings on daily drivers
From: Brian Finck <brian.finck@powerhouse.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:53:52 -0500
Yep,

Just about a month after I finally bought my first TR6, just 2 years ago, we
took it on a little road trip. The first night out we parked at the far end
of the motel parking lot, far away from everybody else, and sure enough,
during the night somebody parked beside us, and whacked the passenger side
door with their door and put a 4 inch crease in it. It always happens when
it will hurt your feelings the most.

Brian