Re: Winter Observation

To: lang@isis.mit.edu
Subject: Re: Winter Observation
From: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:44:17 -0500
Hi Bob,

Thanks for the warning.  Earliar this late fall when things started
getting cold, I lefted the bonnet to check on something and notice that
condensation was so thick around the engine head and down to the spark
plug holes that it formed a light coat of surface rust on the outside
engine paint and now it looks just awful.

I'm going to have to find a way to clean up the mess and do some touch-up
paint. This is the first time this has happened to me . . . anything like
that with you?

Al Graffam

Visit www.juno.com