VB dash knobs

To: "6pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: VB dash knobs
From: Andrew Packard <apackard@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:44:19 -0500
Spoke with Shellie at VB about my fuzzy heater knob and incorrect rheostat
knob.  She actually dug through a bin of heater knobs and found one with very
crisp lines and is forwarding that to me, no exchange needed.  Any one need a
new, but slightly fuzzy heater knob?  The rheostat knobs were all the same, so
TR250 and early TR6 owners beware, you will not be able to get the original
larger dial design on the rheostat knob from VB.  Anyone have an old one in
good shape that they want to trade for a new, later TR6 version?
Andy
CD6521L