one spare '74 head rest foam

To: "6-pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: one spare '74 head rest foam
From: "Pallones" <ppallones@core.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 18:11:08 -0500
All

I just finished installing new seat foam for my 74TR6.  I used the old shadow
blue vinyl covers (which have now faded to a powder or sky blue color).  I
think they turned out OK.  I'm repairing some torn spots tonight.

When I bought the foam kit from TRF from one of their Fall sales catalogs, it
said that the foam for the head rests weren't included.  Moss said the same
thing - so I didn't question it.  So, I went to Joanne Fabrics (one of the
only male customers that night) and bought some foam.  I ended up cutting it
out myself.  But, when the kit arrived, sure enough the head rest foam was
included.

The long and short of this message is - that if anyone needs one head rest
foam, reply to me and I'll send it to you (first one gets it).  I gave the
other one away already.  Just wanted to say "thanks" to the list for help I've
received in the past - and I'm sure in the future too.  (and its not going to
do me any good sitting in my basement).

Phil Pallone
74TR6
CF22155U
(another dusting of snow today in Cleveland, more on the way - next projects
are door window fuzzy and rubber, rear brake adjusters, drivers side door
strap, and oil filter adapter)