RE: The Dying TR6 Swan

To: <jay_welch@juno.com>
Subject: RE: The Dying TR6 Swan
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 17:25:29 -0500
Jay, I haven't had a problem with my fuel filter yet, but I'll keep an
eye on it.  I too went to fill up my car as she was thirsty.  I then
went to the grocery store to pick up the XMAS bird.  When I arrived back
at my car I spelled gas.  Hmmm, it was then that I noticed a small
puddle of gas coming from underneath the car.  I drove it home, hoping I
wouldn't go boom along the way.  I dripped a little more in the driveway
at the house, but then stopped.

I would like everyone's input, but I'm thinking that I simply overfilled
the tank, and if the tank is too full, then there is some overflow valve
or something.  Can someone confirm this?  I had it happen once about a
year ago, but it's never leaked since up until today.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2