Headers

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Headers
From: Seth Glassman <76tr6@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:19:26 -0500
Seasons Greetings List,

I need your advice onec again and can"t think of a better place than the 6pack
list to get diverse and honest advise.
Anyhow, I'm looking to put a set of headers on my 76 TR6.  Already have a Monza
exhaust (OK, so I was an ignorant new owner 2 years ago, but have learned much
since).  I thought the Pace Setter header that Victoria British sells (p/n
6-485) was the way to go as a matched system to complement my Monza exhaust
(same company), but someone told me the header that Moss sells (p/n 865-035) is
a much better design with better breathability.

Since I'm supercharging the car, I want maximum breathing from the header.

Constructive advice would be greatly appreciated

Seth Glassman
76 TR6. CF57223UO