RE: PI on 5 cylinders, again!

To: <SamuelsMA@aol.com>, <saffrontr@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject: RE: PI on 5 cylinders, again!
From: "Bernard Robbins" <brobbins@wlg.nec.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:09:17 +1300
Hi Michael,

Don't worry about the different injector type. The internal components are
identical. The difference between the needles and the ball tips is due to
the manufacturing process. From memory, I think the earlier injectors are
needle tips whereas the later ones are ball tips.

If you have problems getting another injector let me know. I have a spare or
two so we may be able to trade bits (contact me off list).

Good to hear you got it sorted!

Regards

Bernard Robbins

Business Solutions