RE: TR250 front suspension

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR250 front suspension
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 18:30:13 -0500
Jack,

If part of the frame has given way, then the entire frame should be
suspect! The rear 1/3 especially! The front suspension bracket may have
been broken due to a previous accident, but I would be sure to examine
the entire frame! Examine the frame carefully before deciding to make
any repairs...it may be futile!

Jim