RE: ??? what's this

To: "'Robert M. Lang'" <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: RE: ??? what's this
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:33:47 -0500
You are correct on all accounts Bob, I helped Fletcher with the motor. I
think 16#s were taken out of the crankshaft,And it has a really unique
head on it. A motor like this goes over 250 hp with 28mm chokes so just
imagine what it is like with 32s, 34s or 36s. The present owner wants to
sell the motor for 7500.00 because he wants to turn the car into a V8
Tuscan for vintage racing. It would probably slow the car down! Boy! I
wish I had 7500.00, Santa, you know I've been good this year!

Mike Munson
Snellville, Ga.