TR6 Perfomance

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Perfomance
From: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 08:01:57 -0500
Listers, with the exception of Mr. Swarthout . . .

Have you all noticed a stink recently coming from your list of messages?
I believe in the power of the "Delete" option.  Ignoring a bad attitude
can go a long way to keeping further odors from re-surfacing and
polluting our enviornment.  IMHO Mr. Swarthout doesn't deserve any
further responses from us.  There's enough crap in the real would . . .
why do we want more on our screens!?  Boycott the intruder!!!

Al Graffam  CT.

Visit www.juno.com