Re: Possible engine swap for Tr6

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Possible engine swap for Tr6
From: "GREG DONEGAN" <tr6greg@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 09:09:32 -0400
 Listers, I have a bone stock TR6, FYI, and I believe that you should do what
you want with your TR6, that's why we love this country...you can do what you
want...IMHO, real Americans buy what they want, not what someone else says
they should.  If I had the money, I'd find a way to shoehorn a Pratt & Whitney
PT6 turboshaft engine in a TR6, like Andy Granatelli did back in 1967...sure
wouldn't have the old sound, but who cares?  It'd go like stink!

I'll go back into my hole now...

Greg Donegan
72 TR6 CC82492U
Hebron, KY