16" wheels

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: 16" wheels
From: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 21:20:50 -0700 (PDT)
Jorge,

   I bet you will fing your shock is the problem because I autocross my TR6
with 225/60/16's on all four corners, and stock suspension on all four corners.
I may be higher, but you should be stiffer, so you should be able to maintain
the gap between wheel and fender even better than me.

  I have had these tires on another TR6 that they didn't do so well on. The
"rubbed" the driver's side front fender on my dads car....it's a good thing he
did it first, instead of me. The 225's actually seem to stick outside the
fender some, although nothing like the wheels on the "NOS TR6".

Ryan Miles