Re: Roger Williams, author of Restoring TR5/250/6

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, madmax_xx@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Roger Williams, author of Restoring TR5/250/6
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 12:32:14 EDT
In a message dated 6/24/2002 11:38:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Shane Ingate <
madmax_xx@hotmail.com> writes:

> In Roger Williams excellent book "How to restore TR5/250 and TR6", he
> teasingly hints that he has another book on the stove, dealing with
> building
> modified TR6s.  Does anyone know of the progress of this book?

Shane,

I spoke with Roger a few days ago. He didn't give a date for publication, but
he said he was nearing completion, and it would be soon. Promises to be an
excellent book, as are all his books, and I'm looking forward to it.

Dan Masters
Alcoa, Tennessee

Triumph TR 250 - TR6 Electrical Maintenance Handbook:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas6/
Stuffing a V8 into a small British sports car:
     http://www.BritishV8.org/swaps
British V8 Newsletter:
     http://www.BritishV8.org