Mundane Carb Question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Mundane Carb Question
From: John Griffiths <John.Griffiths@uregina.ca>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 18:07:31 -0500
Considering the level of discourse (swapping big V8's etc) on this
list I hesitate to ask, but I wonder if someone can advise me as to how
best to tune the ZS 175 carbs. To this point I only have a Chilton on
the car (came with it...) and they say for example "Idle speed is
adjusted in the normal manner, which requires the use of a suitable air
flow meter to maintain the balance between the carburetors." Thanks so
much. Can someone advise or point me to info on the net? I ALMOST had
the stock engine running perfectly but I clearly know tweet about these
carbs.

Thanks.

John

john.griffiths@uregina.ca

'73 TR6, '80 Honda CB 900 Custom bike, '96 Volvo 850 Turbo, '95 VW GTI
VR6