Re: starter sources/sugg

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: starter sources/sugg
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:40:42 -0500
You are probably right, but they do usually have to order them from the
Chicago warehouse and I get them the next day. Example... it's time for an
oil change on the E, but the filters (cartridge style) have to come from the
warehouse. I just usually plan ahead.

My checks are good and I send them business, so they are very helpful!

Valerie