RE: Feedback

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Feedback
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:07:15 -0400
Here is a perfect example of feedback.
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?StoreFeedback&id=712848. I have
heard the name JC Whitney so many times on this list. And have heard allot
of good things about them. But when I saw there feedback on Ebay...I
couldn't believe my eyes. All complaints were pretty much the same. I would
never buy from them off Ebay. Feedback is very good. Good feedback or
negative feedback. I have dealt with allot of good people out there. In my 2
years of buying parts off Ebay and different suppliers...I only have good
things to say except for the back orders from the big 3.

What I don't agree with is people selling things and stating US ONLY! I
completely ignore it because my money is just as good. And guess what...they
ship to me anyway. Maybe that will change their minds about shipping outside
of the US. Seeing how smooth the transaction went.

In a nutshell...feedback is good. Unfortunately we only hear the negative
and rarely hear the positive.

Patrick Bitton
'71 TR-6 Brooklands Green CC 52138-0
Montreal, Quebec