Re: floor pan restoration kits?

To: "Vink, Graham" <vinkg@fleishman.com>,
Subject: Re: floor pan restoration kits?
From: "Dave Bjorkman" <dbjorkman1@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:06:42 -0400
Graham,
       I've been wondering the same thing for my 250 my son and I are doing.
My floor pan is in excellent condition with no rust. I've painted some of
the engine components with POR-15 and like it. This 250 was sitting in a
barn for 21 years and body is in  very good condition. I don't know about
the engine yet though. My buddy never 'pickled' the engine back then, so it
doesn't turn over by hand.
Either way I've got to break it down, but it would have been nice.
       Anyway, as far as using  the POR15 product, it appears to be okay.
I've heard some others say very good things about it. So I'll spend the $120
and make it look nice.  Where did you see it for less? Dave Bjorkman