RE: TR6 RUST

To: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: TR6 RUST
From: Charles Shaw <charlie.shaw@acsalaska.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 07:35:18 -0800
Nick,
To give you another alternative and allow you to stay in the US I will make
the same offer Patrick has. I live in Alaska and the storage space is ready
when the time comes and rust is not a worry. Have fun and I will be ready
to move around October. Too much sun and driving time now. Good luck.

Charles Shaw
75 TR6
Cf39093UO