RE: o-ring failure in PDWA?

To: "6-pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: o-ring failure in PDWA?
From: "Stephen L. Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 14:13:23 -0700
I have not yet installed it, but I just received a rebuild kit from TRF (p/n
LDSSB833 $5.50) that seems to have the right "O" rings and the copper
washer.  The kit has two sets of "O" rings one for the "new" and one for the
"old style piston.

They look right but I'll know more later.  Full up pressure testing has to
be put off as my new switch is back ordered.

Steve hansleman
tr6@kc4sw.com